BARINGO COUNTY GOVERNMENT Tender:Supply and Delivery of Road Construction Equipment, Closing Date:1/10/2013
BARINGO COUNTY GOVERNMENT
NATIONAL OPEN TENDER
1. The Baringo County Government invites sealed bids from eligible candidates for Supply of Road Construction Equipment (as referenced below).
TENDER REF NO.: – BRCG/TNR/19/2011/2012
TENDER NAME: – Supply and Delivery of Road Construction Equipment
Items included in the Tender are as follows: –
(i) Semi Trailer, Low Bed, (35,000-45,OOOKg) Pay Load
(ii) Prime Mover (With Hydraulic Winch), G.C. W. 46-60 Ton
(iii) Large Tipper (dump Truck), 6×4,14-16 Ton
(iv) Medium Tracked Dozer with Ripper, 210-260 Hp
2. The Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information from and inspect the tender documents at the Office of the Governor, Baringo County Government, Kabarnet Along Hospital, Off Nakuru -Eldoret Road during normal working hours.
Obtain the Tender requirements from the County website: – www.baringo.go.ke/procurement_&_Tenders
3. A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates upon payment of nonrefundable fees of Kshs. 3000 (Kenya Shillings Three Thousand Only) in cash or Bankers cheque payable to The Governor, Baringo County Government.
4. Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked with tender reference number and be deposited in the Tender Box at Baringo County Government, Along Hospital, Off Nakuru – Eldoret Road, Kabarnet or be addressed to
Office of the Governor,
Baringo County Government,
Along Hospital, Off Nakuru – Eldoret Road,
P.O. Box 53 – 30400,
so as to be received on or before Tuesday, 1st October, 2013 at 10.00 am (East African Time).
5. Tenderers shall be required to furnish a Tender / Bid Security of 2% (Two Percent) of the Tender Sum payable in bankers’ cheque or cash to the Governor, Baringo County Government or a bid bond from a Commercial Bank / Eligible Insurance Company in the format provided in the Tender Documents to remain in force for a period of One Hundred and Fifty (150) days from the closing date of the tender.
6. Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes and delivery must be in Kenya Shillings and shall remain valid for One Hundred and Twenty (120) days from the closing date of the tender.
7. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the Candidates or their representatives who choose to attend at the Office of the Governor, Baringo County Government, Along Hospital Road, Kabarnet Off Nakuru – Eldoret Road.
Leah K. Rotich (Mrs.) MBS
INTERIM COUNTY SECRETARY
BARINGO COUNTY GOVERNMENT