EGERTON UNIVERSITY,Tender:Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of Engineering Equipment,Closing Date:11/12/2013
Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of Engineering Equipment.
CATEGORY A. TENDER NOTICE
Egerton University invites sealed tenders from eligible suppliers for the following procurement:
1. Tender No: EU/5/2013-2014: Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of Engineering Equipment.
2. Tender No: EU/6/2013-2014: Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of Skills Laboratory Equipment.
3. Tender No: EU/7/2013-2014: Supply, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of Pathology Laboratory Equipment.
4. Tender No. EU/8/2013-2014: Provision of 2No. Anaerobic Ponds Desludging,exhausting, Handling Transportation and Disposal
CATEGORY B. REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The University invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from qualified, competent and registered Consultants for the following;
5. EOI Number EU/9/2013-2014: Master Development Plan of University Land in Mikinduni Location Mpeketoni
6. EOI Number EU/10/2013-2014: Master Development Plan for Chemeron Dry Land Research Training and Ecotourism Centre
7. EOI Number EU/11/2013-2014: Consultancy for a Comprehensive Job Evaluation
8. EOI Number EU/12/2013-2014: Customer Satisfaction
Interested candidates for Category B, EOI are invited to apply. Request for Proposals documents shall be issued to short listed firms only. The candidates should provide specific information by submitting the following documents as mandatory requirements:
• Company Profile (Name, Physical address, profile for top management, state other resources)
• Audited financial reports for the last three years
• Certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation/Certificate of Registration
• Current certificates of Tax Compliance
• Current Trade Licenses
• Firms relevant experience for the last three years – supported by Completion Certificate and/ or Letter of Reference from at least 5 major clients
• Detailed and certified curricula vitae of all resource persons proposed to undertake the assignment – attach educational and professional certificates
• Should not be insolvent, in receivership, bankrupt or in the process of being would-up and is not the subject of legal proceedings.
• Is not limited or disqualified under any of the provision of the Public Procurement and Disposal Act, 2005 and Public Procurement Disposal Regulations, 2006.
Interested bidders for category A may obtain further information and inspect the tender documents at Egerton University, Procurement Department Njoro Campus and Nairobi Office at Stanbank building, next to Kenya Archives, Moi Avenue Road, 9th Floor (Tel: 0722-736739) upon Cash payment of a non-refundable fee of KES, 1,000.00 payable to Egerton University KCB A/C No.l 101906812 and receipted at the above stated offices.
The complete EOI and tender documents should be submitted in plain sealed envelopes indicating “Tender No and Name.” in “ORIGINAL” and “COPY” properly bound without identifying the sender and addressed to:
Head of Procurement Egerton University
P.O. Box 536-20115,
EGERTON, NJORO CAMPUS
Or placed in the Tender Box at the Procurement Department, Njoro Campus ON or BEFORE;
Wednesday 11th December 2013 at 11.00 am for Category A
Wednesday 4th December 2013 at 11:00 am for Category B
Bids submitted later than this date and time shall be returned unopened. Opening of the bids will take place immediately thereafter at the Procurement Department’s boardroom, Njoro Campus in the presence of bidders/their representatives who choose to attend.
Youth, Women and Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.