As per Article 9.13 of our Constitution, the Council is required to appoint scrutineers to help in monitoring and Advising the council on the forthcoming Elections.
As per Special General Meeting (SGM) held on 22nd January, 2018 at Silver Springs Hotel, applications are hereby requested for the Engineers who are interested to be scrutineers for the forthcoming Elections.
The Following are the eligibility requirements:
• Be paid up Members of IEK with high Integrity
• Should be Fellows or Corporate members of the Institution
• Active in the Affairs of IEK
• Should conform to Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
• Not vying for any elective post
• Have no conflict of Interest with the Institution
All interested Engineers are requested to forward their documents for Expression of Interest to the Hon. Secretary, IEK secretariat, 1st floor, Top Plaza Kindaruma road, so as to reach him not later than 5pm, Friday 16th February, 2018.