WORLD VISION Tender: PROPOSED TSEIKURU WATER SUPPLY PROJECT
Closing Date; August15 2012
PROPOSED TSEIKURU WATER SUPPLY PROJECT
World Vision Kenya (a non refundable making Christian Relief and Development agency with projects in most Parts of Kenya) invites proposals form approved and reputable civil/building works contractors for the above works in Teikuru Integrated Program Area (IPA).
Tender Ref. Description Location
WVK/OT/39/FY12 proposed Tseikuru water supply project Tseikuru District
Bidders shall be required to show proof of compliance with the following requirements:
1) Must be currently registered with the Ministry of Public Works in Class D and above as a Contract .
2) Be license by the Ministry of water and Irrigation as Category II B and above Contractor for Water Supply, Sewerage and Electro – Mechanical works Successful experience as a main contractor in the execution of at least one project of a nature and complexity comparable to the proposed works in the last five years.
3) Possesses equipment and personnel capability to complete the proposed works within the stipulated construction period.
4) Must provide statutory documents including certificates of incorporation, PIN Tax a Compliance
5) Must provie copies of audited accounts for the last two years
6) Must provide a program of work for the project
a) There will be a Pre-Tender site visit for interested bidders on Wednesday 1st August 2012 at 10. 00 hours. Those who wish to visit the site should assemble at World Vision Kenya office in Tseikuru Town before 1000 hours.
Eligible contractors who met the above minimum criteria may obtain the tender documents upon payment of a non refundable fee of Kshs. 2, 000/= in cash or bankers cheque from World Vision Kenya cash office. An official receipt will be issued upon payment a copy of which must be submitted with the tender documents. Please note that the tender documents are in soft copy (CD) which includes all technical information and drawings.
Completed tender documents should b sealed in a plain envelope marked with the tender number and addressed:
Central tender Committee World Vision Kenya
Karen Road, Off Ngong Road
And delivered to the Tender Box located at World Vision Kenya main reception to be received on or before August15 2012 at 10.00 am. Tenders will be opened shortly thereafter on the same day, in the presence of tenderes who choose to attend.