AVSI Foundation Tender: Supply and fitting of solar system in 3 libraries in Dadaab Refugee Camp, Closing Date 09/11/2012
INVITATION TO TENDER
Supply and fitting of solar system in 3 libraries in Dadaab Refugee Camp Project Sponsored by American Embassy IN Kenya and AVSI Foundation AVSI Foundation in Kenya an international NGO operating in Kenya currently seeking a firms / supplier to undertake the works.
Ref No. AVSI/Nairobi/23102012
AVSI Foundation invites competent supplies / firms to supply and undertake installation of solar systems in 3 libraries in IFO, Hadgera and Dagahaley camps in Dadaab Refugee Camps in North Eastern Kenya.
Company profile with
• Company registration documents
• Audit reports for the last 3 years.
• List of big solar supply/installation completed in the last 3 years
• VAT and PIN certificate, and TAX compliance certificate
• Tender dossier duly completed and signed in all its parts
All the above requirements are mandatory I order to be included in the proposals assessment.
• Cost will be the main criteria
• Compliance with technical specification
• Timeframe for work completion
Manner of submission
Firms / Suppliers interested are advised to collect Proposals Dossier at AVSI main Offices off Thika road, exit 8 Roysambu, St. Kizito building from October 23rd to November 6th 2012 during working hours (Tuesday – Friday 8. 00 am – 1. 00pm and 2. 00pm – 5. 00 pm) at a non refundable fee of KSHS. 1, 000.
Tenders must be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked, “Tender No. AVSI/NAIROBI/23102012” deposited in a provided tender box in AVSI premises (Nairobi) not later than November 9th 2012 at 12. 00 noon. The tenders will be opened on the same day at 12. 30 pm in the same office. Al tenders are invited to attend the opening.