Base Titanium Limited Tender: DIESEL SUPPLY TO MINE SITE AND LIKONI PORT , Closing Date 30/05/2013
BASE TITANIUM LIMITED
DIESEL SUPPLY TO MINE SITE AND LIKONI PORT
Base Titanium, through this Expression of interest (EOI) is seeking interest from qualified vendors for Diesel supply and services to its mine in the Coast Province of Kenya
Base Titanium is currently developing the Kwale Mineral sands Project which is scheduled for commissioning during the third quarter of 2013.
Storage facility on mine site – One million litres tank and Likoni nine thousand litre tank. The requirements involve but are not limited to:
· A demonstrated ability to implement fuel delivery management systems that will ensure exceptional
· Service levels of safety and environmental aspect.
· Provision of suitable and approved mobile fuel tankers to carry out the function in safety manner.
· Provision of quality testing equipment on site.
· Details of Goods in Transit / Truck insurance coverage – Type and expiration
· Assurance fuel availability for continuous operations on a 365 days per year basis
· Provision of suitably qualified management, maintenance and operational staff with full safety personnel protective equipment as per Base Titanium standard
· Automated Fleet Fuel Management System would be advantage.
In addition, the successful Contractor must be fully licensed to carry out the business in question in the Republic of Kenya. Companies wishing to participate in the tender process are requested to submit their EOI by Email or post as detailed below. The EOI must include the following information:-
Company name, profile and registration certificate
Postal and email address, phone and fax numbers
Name and title of contact person
Company background including experience
EOIs should be submitted by post or email, clearly labeled “EOI – Fuel Supply Services” to the address below by 30th May 2013:-
The Supply Superintendent
Base Titanium Limited
Power Factor Company
Diani BEACH Road
P. O. Box 1214
This Request for Expression of interest does not constitute a solicitation. Base Titanium reserves the right to change or cancel the requirements at any time during the EOI and / or solicitation. Submission of a reply to this EOI does not automatically guarantee that the company din question will be considered for receipt or the solicitation when issued. Only vendors deemed qualified by Base Titanium will receive the final tender solicitation document.