NATIONAL HOUSING CORPORATION (Tanzania) Tender: PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF RESIDENTIAL APARTMENTS PROJECT, Closing Date 28/06/2013
NATIONAL HOUSING CORPORATION
INVITATION FOR BIDS FOR PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF RESIDENTIAL APARTMENTS PROJECT TO BE BUILT ON PLOT NO. 26 AT SHANGANI – MTWARA REGION \BID NO. PA/066/2012-13/HQ/W/11
1. This invitation for bids follows the revised General Procurement Notice which appeared in Daily News and The Guardian newspapers Issue No. ISSSN 0856 – 3812 No. 10, 854 and ISSN 0856 – 5422 ISSUE No. 5680 dated 28th February 2013.
2. The National Housing Corporation has finds for developing a minimum of 15, 000 Housing units countrywide during the financial year 2012 / 2013. It is intended that part of the funds will be used to cover eligible payments under the contract for the proposed construction of Residential Apartments Project to be built on plot No. 26 at Shangani Area – Mtwara Region.
3. The National Housing Corporation now invites sealed bids from eligible contractors registered in class two (II) and above for building category for the construction of the proposed construction of residential Apartments project to be built on plot No. 26 at Shangani area – Mtwara Region. This will be Residential Apartment Buildings comprising of three (3) blocks of flats each with five storey’s (Ground +four upper floors).
4. The project scope will involve construction of Residential apartments Building comprising of three blocks of flats each with five 950 storey (ground + four upper floors) including all associated external works and landscaping. Bidding will be conducted through International
Competitive Tendering (ICT) procedures specified in the Procurement (Goods, Works, non consultancy services and disposal of Public Assets by tender) Regulations 2005 – Government Notice No. 97 and are open do all eligible contractors registered din class II ad above of building category.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of the Secretary, tender Board, National Housing Corporation, Head office, Plot No 322 Block T, New Building Room No. M8 along Mandela Road, P. O. Box 2977, Temeke, Dar es Salaam from 9. 00 am to 3.30pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
6. A complete set of bidding documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of nonrefundable fee of Tshs, 150, 000. 00 (Tanzanian shillings One hundred fifty thousand only). Payment should either by cash o bankers raft or Bankers cheque payable to National Housing Corporation d, P. O. Box 2977 Dar es Salaam.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a security in the format and amount specified in the Bidding documents (Section III: Bid Data Sheet) must be delivered to the address given below no later than 2. 00pm 28thth June 2013. Bids will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of Bidders representatives who presented bids and who choose to attend.
8. All bids in one original plus three copies properly filled in and enclosed in plain separate inner envelope properly marked original and copies as appropriate sealed in one plain outer envelope, must be delivered to the address below at or before 2. 00 pm on 28th June 213. Bids will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of bidder representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the National Housing Corporation, head office, plot f No. 322 Block T, New Building f Room No. N6 along Mandela Road, P. O. Box 2977, Temeke, Dar es Salaam.
9. He outer cover containing the bid document shall be properly marked “Secretary, Tender Boar, National housing Corporation, P. O. Box df2977 Dar es Salaam, Tender No. PA/066/2012-2013./HQ/W/11 for the proposed construction o residential apartments projects to be built on plot No. 26 at Shangani area – Mtwari Region. Do not open before 28th June 2013 at 2. 00 pm”
10. Late bids portion of bid electronic bids and bids not received bids not opened at the bid opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
National Housing Corporation