National Water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation Tender: Ventilation, Air Condition in, Refuse CHUTE & Cold Room Installations, Closing Date 07/06/2013
NATIONAL WATER CONSERVATION & PIPELINE CORPORATION
National Water Conversation & Pipeline Corporation invites the following tenders for subcontractors for the completion of its Headquarters office block and sale of disposable stores and equipment das follows:
1. NWCPC/HQ/115/2012-13 – Ventilation, Air Condition in, Refuse CHUTE & Cold Room
2. NWCPC/HQ/115/2012-13 – Kitchen Equipment installations
3. NWCPC/HQ/115/2012-13 – Sale of motor vehicles, disposable stores and equipment
Interested eligible candidates may inspect and obtain tender documents from the office of the Chief Procurement Officer at National Water & Pipeline Corporation situated along Dunga Road, during normal working hours (8. 00 am – 5. 00pm) upon payment of nonrefundable fee in cash or bankers cheque in favour of National Water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation as follows:
1. Tender No. NWPC/HQ/115/2012-13: Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Refuse Chute and cold Room
installation Kshs. 5, 000/=
2. Tender No. NWCPC/HQ/114/2012-13: Kitchen Equipment installations – Kshs. 5, 000/=
3. Tender No. NWCPC/HQ/114/2012-13: Sale of Motor vehicles disposable stores and equipment
– Kshs. 1, 000/=
For sale of motor vehicles, disposal stores and equipment, tenderers will be required to pay in advance, a refundable fee of Kshs. 5, 000/= per each LOT of motor vehicles and Kshs. 1, 000/= for other disposable stores.
Completed tender documents in plain sealed envelopes marked with eh relevant Tender Number should be addressed and sent to:
The Managing Director
National Water Conservation and Pipeline Corporation
P. O. Box 30173 -00100 GPO
Fax: 020 531049
Or be deposited in the Tender Box 1 or 2 provided at the Corporations Procurement Office so as to reach the Managing Director on or before Friday 7th June 2013 at 11. 00 am.
National Water Conservation & Pipeline Corporation reserves the right to reject any tender without giving reasons for the rejection and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.
ENG. P. A. OGUT OGW (MS)