AMATSI WATER SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED Tender: CONSTRUCTION OF 4 NO WATER KIOSKS, LAYING 6KM PIPELINE SUPPLY OF 100 NO WATER METERS Closing Date: 14th September 2012
AMATSI WATER SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED
Amatsi Water Services Company Limited has received funds from the Water Services Trust Fund under the Urban Project Concept (UPC) 5th call and intends to use part of the funds to undertake the following projects. The company hereby invites bids form eligible firms to undertake the following works.
Tender type and number;No. UPC5/01/2012
Construction of 4 No. water kiosks, laying 6km pipeline supply of 100 No. water meters
Non Refundable Tender document payments;Kshs. 3, 000
1. Must be registered contractor (Class E and above) under the Ministry of Water ad Irrigation or the Ministry of Public Works.
2. Bid security of 2% of the tender sum form a reputable financial institution or inform of a bankers cheque.
3. Proof of work similar magnitude undertaken in the last 3 years.
4. Provide Certified audited Accounts for the last 3 years
5. Certified copies of Tax certificate, VAT and PIN certificates
6. Availability of appropriate and relevant skills among staff
7. Proof of Legal existence (Copies of Certificates of Incorporation / Registration)
8. Provide details of Litigation History related to Government Contracts
Tender documents with detailed specifications can be obtained upon payment of the above charges from the Amtsi Water Services Company Limited, Cash office during normal working hours.
Completed tender documents in a plain sealed envelope bearing no indication of the tenderer but clearly marked with the Tender No………… should be addressed to:
The MANAGING Director
Amatsi Water Services Company Limited
P. O. Box 740 50300
The sealed tender documents should be sent through the above address or lodged in the Tender Box marked “5” UPC projects at the company offices located at Mbale town on or before Friday 14th September 2012 not later than 12. 00 noon. Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter at the Company’s Boardroom in the presence of interested ternderers or their representatives who choose to attend.
Amatsi Water Services Limited reserves the right to accept/reject any tender in part or whole and is not bound to give reasons for its decision.