Del Monte Kenya Limited Tender: PROVISION OF WORKSHOP SERVICES, Closing Date 30/04/2013
TENDER FOR PROVISION OF WORKSHOP SERVICES
Tenders are invited for the maintenance and servicing of Del Monte Kenya Limited Trucks, Autos, Pickups & Motor cycles.The following services will fall within the scope of the contract:
· Provide service/mechanic support on a 24 hours basis.
· Operate preventive maintenance program for all Equipment
· Maintain optimum departmental equipment availability
· Provision of all necessary parts & spares required for maintaining vehicles (excluding tyres & tubes that shall be supplied by a separate contractor)
· Provision of the necessary bodywork /repairs in line with vehicles inspection requirements
· Adherence to annual vehicle inspection plan
· Provide a promise date – out report on equipment under repair on daily basis
· Only firms with existing workshops need apply. NMKL Engineers will visit their sites to ascertain this.
· Bidders should provide three credible references
· Payment for the provision of this service will be in the form of a monthly flat rate
· Period of contract shall initially be two years, with options of renew for further period following review.
For full fleet details, please send a formal request to the attention of Engineering manager through NANASI@FRESHDELMONTE.COM
Sealed bids marked “Tender for provision of workshop services” should be addressed to:
The Finance Manager
Del Monte Kenya Limited
P. O. Box 147
THIKA – 00100
The bids should be dropped into our tender box located at our offices in Thika not later than 30th April 2013