COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF MIGORI,
Tender:EOI for Provision Of Online Web- Based Fuel And Vehicle Tracking System,Closing Date:2/4/2014
REPUBLIC OF KENYA
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF MIGORI
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR PROVISION OF ONLINE WEB- BASED FUEL AND VEHICLE TRACKING SYSTEM.
The County Government of Migori is planning for the implementation of a web- based online fuel and vehicle tracking system for better control of its existing fleet of vehicles spread across the county to achieve efficient vehicle use and fuel management.
The County Government of Migori invites qualified and experienced information technology firms with evidence of similar assignments especially in public sector.
The fleet management systems provider shall be responsible for implementing the solution to achieve the following broad domains amongst other capabilities:
1. To provide online authorized vehicle use and control.
2. To provide vehicle perimeter fencing services (route deviation alert) by provision of a reliable SMS and voice settings.
3. To save on fuel cost against vehicle misuse and abuse.
4. To provide ability to generate reports e.g. mileage, speed chart e.tc.
5. Ability to stop and resume the engine via a command.
6. Ability to operate the solution on real time basis.
7. To safeguard the vehicle against carjacking and thefts.
8. To improve on the security of drivers and personnel.
The EOl responses shall mandatorily include demonstrated details of the above as part of the statement of qualifications.
1. Understanding the assignment
2. Experience in similar undertakings
3. The firm’s human resource base and their qualifications.
The EOl documents must be accompanied by copies of the following
1. Company profile
2. Business certificate of incorporation
3. PIN and VAT certificates
4. Valid tax compliance certificate
5. List of at least 3 similar projects undertaken.
Interested firms must submit an original and two copies of the EOl with all the necessary documentation in a plain sealed envelope clearly labeled FLEET AND FUEL MANAGEMENT EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (MC/140/2013-2014) along with a covering letter on or before 2nd April 2014.
The documents shall be deposited in the tender box situated in Migori County headquarters (formerly municipal council offices) addressed to:
Interim County Secretary
Migori County Government
P.O. BOX 195- 40400
Suna – Migori.
The EOl shall be opened soon thereafter at the county headquarters in the presence of bidders or representatives who choose to attend.