IMETHA WATER AND SANITATION COMPANY LIMITED Tender: • CONSTRUCTION OF 1 NO. 150M3 MASONRY TANK, 5 NO. YARD TAPS, REHABILITATION OF 1 NO. 25M3 & 1 NO 50M3 MASONRY Closing Date: 6th September 2012
IMETHA WATER AND SANITATION COMPANY LIMITED
Imetha Water and Sanitation Co. Limited has received funds from the Water Services Trust Fund under the Urban Project concept (UPC) and intends to use part of the funds to undertake the following project. The company here by invited invites bids form eligible firms to undertake the following works.
Tender type and Number:IMETHAWASCO/WSTF/UPC/01/2012
•Supply, excavate, lay, backfill and test 11.7km pipeline of various sizes in Kiangua – Karia – Keria area.
•Construction of 1 No. 150m3 masonry tank, 5 No. yard taps, rehabilitation of 1 No. 25m3 & 1 No 50m3 masonry
Non refundable tender document:KSHS. 5, 000
Tender type and Number:IMETHAWASCO/WSTF/UPC/02/2012
Supply and delivery of cold water meters of assorted sizes and accessories
Non refundable tender document:Kshs. 3, 000
1. Must be a registered contractor (Class E and above) under the Ministry of Water and Irrigation
2. Bid security of 2% of the tender sum inform of a bankers cheque
3. Proof of work similar in magnitude undertaken
4. Provide certified Audited Accounts for the last 3 years
5. Certified copies of Tax compliance certificate, VAT and PIN certificates
6. Availability of appropriate and relevant skills among staff
7. Proof of legal existence (Copies of certificates of Incorporation / Registration)
8. Provide details of Litigation history related to Government Contracts.
9. Provide currently workload at hand
Tender documents with detailed specifications can be obtained upon payment of the above charges from the Imetha Water and Sanitation Company Procurement office during normal working hours. A mandatory site visit will be held on 6th September 2012 not later than 12. 00 noon.
Tenderers will be opened immediately thereafter at the Boardroom in the presence of the interested tenders or their representatives who choose to attend.
The company reserves the right to accept or reject any tender in part or in whole and is not bound to give reasons for its decision.