ATHI WATER SERVICES BOARD,Tender:Supply And Delivery Of ICT Software And Hardware (In 5 Lots),Closing Date:21/3/2014
ATHI WATER SERVICES BOARD
INVITATION FOR BIDS
WATER AND SANITATION SERVICES IMPROVEMENT PROJECT ADDITIONAL FINANCING (WaSSIP-AF)
Contract Title: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ICT SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE (in 5 Lots)
IFB No:05 (as per the Procurement Plan)
Contract No.: AWSB WaSSIP-AF Cornp.1 G-5A 2014
1. The Government of Kenya has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Water and Sanitation Service Improvement Project Additional Financing (WaSSIP-AF) and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards payment under the contract for Supply and Delivery of ICT Software and Hardware (in 5 Lots).
2. The Athi Water Services Board, a State Corporation under the Ministry of Environment, Water and Natural Resources, now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for:
(i) Lot 1 – Supply, Installation and commissioning of Civil Engineering Software
(ii) Lot 2 – Supply, Installation and commissioning of Publications Design Software
(iii) Lot 3 – Supply, Installation and commissioning of Statistical Analysis Software
(iv) Lot 4 – Supply and Delivery of Communication Equipment
(v) Lot 5 – Supply and Delivery of Computers and Accessories
Margin of preference is not applicable
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services issued in, January 2011 and updated in March 2013 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6^nd 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Athi Water Services Board, Chief Executive Officer, email@example.com and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 0800 hours to 1700 hours local time from Monday to Friday, except during lunch hour (1300 hours to 1400 hours), during weekends and public holidays at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of KSh. 1,000 or in a convertible currency. The method of payment will be cash or banker’s cheque. The document will be collected from the below address.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12.00 East African Time on 21st March 2014.The packages should be clearly marked for each Lot: Supply and Delivery of ICT Software and Hardware (in 5 Lots), Contract No.: AWSB/WaSSIP-AF/Comp.l/G-5A/2014, Lot No……………. and title of the Lot. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 21st March 2014 at 12.05 East African Time.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security bank guarantee of
a. Lot 1 – KSh. 86,000.00
b. Lot 2 – Ksh. 8,000.00
c. Lot 3 – Ksh. 5,000.00
d. Lot 4 – Ksh. 20,000.00
e. Lot 5 – Ksh. 70,000.00 or equivalent amount in freely convertible currency.
8. The address referred to above is:
Chief Executive Officer
Athi Water Services Board
3rd Floor, Africa Re Centre
Hospital Road, Upper Hill
P. O. Box 45283-00200
Tel: +254 2724292/3
Fax: +254 2724295