CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA,Tender:Proposed Construction Of Residential House For Branch Manager Of Central Bank Of Kenya, Mombasa,Closing Date:10/12/2013
CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA
TENDER REFERENCE NO: CBK/023/2013/2014
Proposed Construction Of Residential House For Branch Manager Of Central Bank Of Kenya,
1. The Central Bank of Kenya invites sealed tenders for the construction of Residential House for Branch Manager, Mombasa comprising demolitions, substructures, walling, reinforced concrete frame, windows, doors, roofing, finishes, plumbing and drainage, electrical and mechanical sen/ices and external works.
2. Further information as pertains to this tender may be obtained from the Office of the Director, Department of Estates, Supplies and Transport (Tel: +254 20 2861000/2860000; Fax: 254 20 340192, 254 20 310604), Fifth Floor,- Central Bank of Kenya, Head Office, Haile Selassie Avenue, Nairobi during working hours from Monday to Friday, or via email address: email@example.com
3. Complete Tender documents may be obtained from Director, Department of Estates, Supplies and Transport, 5th Floor, Central Bank of Kenya, Head Office, Nairobi from Monday to Friday, between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm on payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs.3,000.00 (Kenya shillings three thousand only) in cash or Banker’s Cheque. Payment will be made at the Central Bank of Kenya Banking Hall, Nairobi from Monday to Friday between 9.00 am and 2.00 pm prior to collection of the tender document.
4. Tender documents duly completed in sealed envelopes clearly marked Tender No CBK/023/2013/2014 should be deposited in the Green Tender Box No. 3 on the Ground floor of the Main Entrance of the Central Bank of Kenya, Head Office Building on Haile Selassie Avenue, Nairobi on or before Tuesday, 10th December, 2013 at 10.30. Bidders shall submit an original and two copies as elaborated in the appendix to the instructions to tenderers. Late bids will not be accepted and will be returned unopened. All tenders must be accompanied by a Bid Bond (Tender Security) of Kenya Shillings six hundred thousand (Kshs 600,000.00). Failure to attach the bid bond will lead to automatic rejection of the tender.
5. Prices quoted must be in Kenya shillings and should be net inclusive of all taxes and shall remain valid for 150 days from the closing date of tender.
6. The closing date for the tenders is Tuesday,Tuesday, 10th December, 2013 at 10.30. and Tenders will be opened publicly soon thereafter in the Presentation Room on the 6th Floor at Central Bank of Kenya, Head Office, Nairobi. Interested tenderers or their representatives may attend the tender opening ceremony.
DEPARTMENT OF ESTATES, SUPPLIES AND TRANSPORT
20th November, 2013