Type: Tender ( IFB ) Closing On: Thu, Feb 23, 2017 11:00
Ref No : Category : ,
By : MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES Eligibility :
REPUBLIC OF KENYA
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES
STATE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE DROUGHT RESILIENCE AND SUSTAINABLE LIVELIHOODS PROJECT(DRSLP)
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (N£B)
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Loan No: 1100150028345
Project ID No.: P-Z1-AAZ-011
CONSTRUCTION WORKS FOR KAMINIA IRRIGATION SCHEME IN WEST POKOT COUNTY, CONSTRUCTION OF KILIMANI GAME GALANA IRRIGATION SCHEME IN ISIOLO COUNTY,REHABILITATION OF SONGA IRRIGATION SCHEME IN MARSABIT COUNTY.REHABILITATION OF KALACHA IRRIGATION SCHEME IN MARS ABIT COUNTY AND CONSTRUCTION OF KIUMANI DAM IN ISIOLO COUNTY.
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online AFDB291-05/13 OF 28™ MAY 2013 and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website
2. The Government of Kenya has received financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of the Drought Resilience and Sustainable livelihoods programme in the Horn of Africa – Kenya Component. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan wilt be applied to eligible payments under the contract for Construction Works For Kaminia Irrigation Scheme In West Pokot County, Construction Of Kilimani Game Calana Irrigation Scheme In Isiolo County, Rehabilitation Of Songa Irrigation Scheme In Marsabit County, Rehabilitation Of Kalacha irrigation Scheme In Mars a bit County And Construction Of Kilimani Dam In Isiolo County.
3. The Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the above works as below: –
Bid security amount (% ): 2% of bidders price
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of the Project Coordinator, Drought Resilience and Sustainable livelihoods programme. Hill Plaza 9th Floor, Ngong Road P.O. Box 30028 00100 Nairobi.
5. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kenya Shillings One Thousand Only (KES 1,000.00) per set/tender in Bankers Cheque payable to the Principal Secretary, State Department of Agriculture at the Cash Office situated at Lower Floor, Kilimo House, Cathedral Road.
6. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Works
7. Bids should be clearly marked ‘Construction of……………………. Irrigation Scheme in…………………. County”; Tender No. MOALF/DRSLP/
T…./2016-2017 and deposited at State Department of Agriculture Tender Box, situated at the Ground Floor, Kilimo House, Cathedral Road or posted to
State Department of Agriculture
Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries
Kilimo House, Cathedral Road
P. O. Box 30028-00100
\And should be received on or before 11.00 am on Thursday 23rd February 2017 and must be accompanied by a Bid Guarantee of amount calculated by the formulae indicated above.
Bulky bid documents that cannot fit in the tender box should be dropped at the Head: Supply Chain Management Office at Kilimo House, 4th Floor Room 4-2B on or before 11.00 am on 23rd February 2017
Bids wili be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 11.00am on Thursday 23rd February 2017 at the Conference Room Kilimo House 7th Floor
FOR: PRINCIPAL SECRETARY