COAST WATER SERVICES BOARD Tender:Augmentation of Mariakani-Kaloleni Improvement Water Project, Closing Date:26/9/2013
COAST WATER SERVICES BOARD
INVITATION TO TENDER
AUGMENTATION OF MARIAKANI-KALOLENI IMPROVEMENT WATER PROJECT
TENDER NO. CWSB/KIDDP/WS/01/2013
1. The Coast Water Services Board has received a grant from the KTDDP towards the cost of construction works for Mariakani-Kaloleni Improvement Water Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to cover eligible payments under the contract for construction works for Mariakani-Kaloleni Improvement Water Project.
2. The Coast Water Services Board now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Citizen contractors registered or capable of being registered with the ministry of Environment, Water and Natural Resources class “D” and accredited and registered with National Construction Authority (NCA) for carrying out the following:
• 1 No. 225m3 sump for Mariakani Water Supply
• 1 No. pump house for Mariakani Water Supply
• Installation of 2No. duty and 2No. Standby pumping units for Mariakani and Kaloleni Water Supplies.
• 3 Phase Power Connection to the new pumps for Mariakani Water Supply
• INo. Pump attendant’s house for Mariakani Water Supply.
• 90 – 200mm pipeline for 18,100m chainage.
• 10 no. Water Kiosks for the underserved.
• Repair of the existing 65m3 Steel elevated tank for Mariakani Water Supply.
3. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in The Public Procurement and Disposal Act 2005 and The Public Procurement and Disposal Regulations 2006.
4. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the procurement unit, Mikindani Street – off Nkrumah Road, Mombasa from 8:30am to 4:30pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
5. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers upon payment of a non-refundable fee of KShs. 5.000.00. Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to CWSB accounts office.
6. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security KShs. l, 800,000.00 from Reputable bank in an acceptable form in the amount of or freely convertible currencies.
7. All Tenders in one original plus Four, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address below at or before 11:00am on 26th September 2013. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the CWSB Boardroom.
8. Late Tenders, incomplete Tenders, Tenders not received and Tenders not opened at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Coast Water Services Board,
Mikindani Street – Off Nkrumah Road,
Tel. No. 041-2315230 Email: email@example.com