CONSOLIDATED BANK Tender:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR AN IP TELEPHONY SYSTEM Closing date: 10th August 2012
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR AN IP TELEPHONY SYSTEM
Consolidates bank OF Kenya Limited is a commercial banking institution licensed under section 15 o the Banking Act and ha 17 Branches spread across the country.
The and wishes to engage a supplier for the installation and maintenance of an IP Telephone System The system is expected to reduce the cost of telephone communications within the Bank and externally and in addition, to provide a reliable communicating medium.
The overall objectives of the assignment are:
– To provide a centralized VIOP telephony solution that will consolidate hardware and support the17 branches and head office communication.
– The new interconnected vOiP telecommunication solution must be to use, operate within the banks current wide are network infrastructure and offer advances integration.
To this end Consolidated Bank of Kenya Limited invites expression of interest form eligible suppliers to supply, install and maintain the IP Telephony system.
Interested firms or consortiums should submit the following documents along with signed and sealed letter of Expression of interest:
i) Detailed company profile
ii) List of verifiable previous experience of similar installation within the last three years
iii) Copies of registration certificate and business licenses
iv) Audited financial statements for the past three years
– Suppliers with at least relevant professional experience and proven track record in the local Banking sector
– Relevant certification
– Strong knowledge of IP Telephony
– Evidence of similar solutions implemented and serviced in Kenya
Submission of Expression of interest
One original and a copy of Expression of interest in English must be received in one sealed envelope; clearly marked “supply and installation of an IP telephony system,” and should be received at Consolidated BANK House, 6th floor Reception not later than 10th August 2012 mi day.
Late submissions will be rejected and returned unopened.
Bidding documents including detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) will be sent to short listed firms that meet the technical requirements for the final stage of the selection process.
The address for submissions is:
The Tender Committee
Consolidates Bank of Kenya Limited
Consolidated BANK House, 6th floor, Koinange Street
P. O. ox 51133 – 00200